Charm! (Illya Thumbs 3)

C

Administrator

by CountryMouse , in category: Story Board , 10 months ago

"What's Gruumsh’s axe doing in my head?" Yutjaa winced, her voice a gravelly rumble that contrasted sharply with the serene forest around them. The early light filtered through the verdant canopy, casting long shadows that seemed to dance as the leaves rustled in the gentle breeze. Every beam of light that made its way to her sensitive eyes was like a spear, and each pulse of her heart was a drum of war against her temples.

Slowly, she pushed herself up from the cool forest floor, the dampness seeping into her skin doing little to soothe her aching head. Her squinted gaze surveyed the surroundings. The picturesque scenery, draped in the early sunlight, seemed utterly disconnected from the pain she was in.

“I keep telling you Yutjaa,” Gurdy’s voice rippled through the stillness, laced with mischievous amusement, "girl can get it!" The Triton was in her element, her lithe form stretching out, basking under the dappled morning sunlight. There was a hypnotic beauty to her fluid movements, her muscles rippling under her azure skin like waves dancing across the ocean surface. Unfazed by her ******, she stretched languorously, every movement accentuating the sculpted perfection of her athletic physique. Her black eyes, as fathomless as the ocean depths, sparkled with unrestrained mirth, and her crimson mohawk, wild and rebellious, shimmered with an inner fire against the soft glow of the sun.

Caught off guard, Yutjaa glanced down and promptly turned a shade of red that could rival a sunset. "Gurdy, you kraken-spawn!" she sputtered, trying her best to cover herself with her hands.

Gurdy, however, did not give a damn. "What?" She shrugged nonchalantly, a carefree grin playing on her lips, her laughter ringing through the tranquil forest. "This is a thing we’re doing, right?"

Yutjaa and Gurdy exchanged glances, their eyes filled with a mix of confusion and amusement. Yutjaa's brow furrowed as she tried to recall the events of the past few days.

"Wait, what happened? Why are we naked?" Yutjaa questioned, her voice tinged with curiosity and a hint of concern.

Gurdy scratched her head, her vibrant crimson mohawk catching the sunlight. "Hmm, it's all a blur to me. I remember we were on that quest to retrieve the ancient artifact from the Temple of Serenity. But after that... it's like my memory's been wiped clean."

Yutjaa nodded, her gaze distant as she tried to piece together the missing fragments. "Right, the artifact... and then everything went hazy. I vaguely remember a magical explosion, but the details are fuzzy."

Gurdy squinted up at the sky, using her nautical experience to gauge the passage of time. "Judging by the position of the sun, it seems like several days have passed since our last recollection. That means there's a significant gap in our memory."

Yutjaa's anger flared up, her frustration mounting. "Damn that elf! Illya must have messed up another spell. It's always her, isn't it? Where is she now? Probably hiding somewhere, thinking she can just disappear and leave us in this mess."

Gurdy raised an eyebrow, her voice laced with humor. "That sapling is probably scared that you will give her another tanning."

The two adventurers began scouring the area, their nakedness forgotten for the moment as they focused on locating their wayward companion. Gurdy scanned the landscape, even looking under a rock with a playful grin.The two adventurers began scouring the area, their nakedness forgotten for the moment as they focused on locating their wayward companion. Gurdy's eyes darted across the landscape, her gaze sweeping over every nook and cranny in search of any sign of Illya. As they moved deeper into the forest, their footsteps crunching on fallen leaves, Gurdy's playful grin remained fixed on her face.

After shifting her gaze from tree to tree, frustration began to boil within Yutjaa. She clenched her fists tightly and unleashed her anger upon the nearest tree, landing a series of powerful punches that reverberated through the forest. Each strike was fueled by her pent-up frustration, her muscles flexing with each blow.

Gurdy watched with a mix of amusement and concern, her playful grin transforming into a slight frown. "Yutjaa, calm down! We'll find her," she called out, her voice carrying a hint of worry. But Yutjaa's anger burned fiercely, driving her to continue her assault on the unyielding trees.

Yutjaa rolled her eyes, her frustration tempered by a hint of amusement. "That girl and her shenanigans. She's probably terrified of facing my wrath after yet another botched spell. Well, you better be ready kife-ears! When I catch yo you won’t be sitting for a fortnight."

As they continued their search, Yutjaa's anger simmered beneath the surface, a fiery anticipation of confronting their elusive companion. They combed through bushes, peered behind trees, and even checked the nearby stream, but there was no sign of the horned elf.

Gurdy scanned the horizon, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "She might be staring right at her and not even realize it."

“Oh, I’ll find her,” Yutjaa affirmed with a frown. She reared back her powerful arm, ready to deliver a punch to the next tree in her path. But as her knuckles made contact, there was a surprising softness, like punching a fluffy pillow rather than solid wood. The tree responded with a distinct “oof!” instead of the expected “thump.”

The pink-skinned girl emerged abruptly, her eyes wide and gasping for breath. Illya stumbled forward, her legs giving way beneath her, and she fell to her knees, wrapping her arms protectively around her stomach. A dainty “Ooooh…” escaped her lips, a mixture of pain and surprise evident in her voice.

Gurdy seemed unfazed by Illya’s unexpected appearance. With a nonchalant shrug, she looked over at Yutjaa and remarked with a hint of amusement, “Oh look, there’s Illya.”

Illya, still gasping for breath, rolled on to her back still holding her belly. “Ooh… Yutjaa why do you always hit so hard?”

“Why throw a punch unless you aim to knock someone out?” the Shield-Sister quipped, briefly lifting her shoulders.

Illya's cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink as she desperately tried to cover herself. Being naked in the company of others was a new experience for her.In the solitude of the forest, she had known no shame, no judgment. But after a few years in the world of man learning the taboos of ****** she had become acutely embarrassed of being seen naked. 

Yutjaa's stern expression hardened slightly as she spoke, her voice laced with irritation. "Illya, do you remember anything? What happened to us? How did we end up like this?"

Illya bit her lip nervously, her ********* eyes darting from Yutjaa to Gurdy and back again. She could sense Yutjaa's anger simmering just beneath the surface, ready to explode at any moment. The threat of a beating from her fierce orc companion loomed over her, but she had nothing to offer. "I-I don't remember anything," she stammered, her voice trembling. "I'm just as confused as you are."

Gurdy tilted her head, her red eyes filled with curiosity. "Come on, Illya, think hard. There must be something you remember, even if it's just a small detail."

Illya's brows furrowed as she wracked her brain, "I'm sorry, Gurdy," she said, her voice tinged with frustration. "I wish I could help, but I don't remember a thing."

Yutjaa's patience wore thin as she clenched her fists, her anger simmering just below the surface. "Illya, you better not be hiding something from us. We need to figure out what happened, and we can't do that if you're keeping secrets."

Illya shook her head vigorously, her eyes wide with sincerity. "I swear, Yutjaa, I have no secrets to hide. I'm just as lost as you are."

"That's it, you lying Leafbrain!" Yutjaa grumbled, her frustration evident in her voice as she confronted Illya. 

"No, Yutjaa! Not again!" Illya whined, knowing what was about to come next. Yutjaa's grip tightened as she pulled Illya across her lap, her hand raised in a disciplinary gesture. 

Whack! The resounding sound of the spank echoed through the air, causing Illya to cry out in pain. "Ahhh! I can't take it!" she screamed.

Gurdy sauntered up with a nonchalant grace. "Orc-sister I would like to hang out here for a bit, look around for my lute," she remarked casually. Another swift spank interrupted her statement, causing Gurdy to flinch. 

"Ow! I swear I didn't do anything!" Illya pleaded, hoping to sway Yutjaa's judgment.

"We need to keep moving, Gurdy," Yutjaa pointed out, her tone determined. "I'm sure we're close to Gnok lands. We'll leave a trail marker and come back once we have our bearings." 

Another whack resounded through the air, making Illya's cries grow louder. "Gods have mercy!" she whined, desperately proclaiming her innocence amidst the disciplinary punishment.

"You're right as always, my friend," Gurdy conceded with a playful tone. "It's just that... do you remember that Khajiit singer I dated for a while?" 

Another swift whack cut off her sentence, prompting Gurdy to wince. "Ooow!"

Yutjaa raised an eyebrow, curious about Gurdy's story. "Which Khajiit lover? The one who could sing? Or the one who couldn't?" she inquired, her playful tone revealing their shared history. 

Gurdy pointed affirmatively, acknowledging Yutjaa's reference. "That's the one. We had a summer of passionate **********. He wanted to marry me, but that's when you needed help with your sister. I left him waiting, but he gave me that lute, which had belonged to his mother." 

Yet another whack interrupted Gurdy's nostalgic musings. Illya pleaded, “No more! Ouch!”

"I call ********, Gurdy," Yutjaa laughed, her voice filled with amusement. "You referred him a permafried leftist hippy multiple times. You were just with him because he was wielding an Oliphant's trunk." 

Gurdy shrugged with a mischievous grin. "Worth a shot. That lute is one of my favorites though. Honest to Goddess." 

Whack!

"Why?" Illya's flailing became more frantic, her face turning deep red.

"This is getting us nowhere," she grumbled, her gaze scanning the ground for a suitable switch. 

Gurdy obliged, handing her Orc sister a fine bendy branch. "Maybe the Sapling has had enough, eh, Yutjaa? I sort of believe she doesn't know anything."

"Oh, thank you, Ms. Gurdy!" Illya scrambled out of Yutjaa's lap, clutching her warm derriere. 

Yutjaa's lips turned down in disappointment. "We can use some of our money to replace your lute," the Orc stated decisively. 

Gurdy's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Yeah? You're the best, Yutjaa! We could get one of those sick new ones with the ‘Thunderous Voice’ enchantments built-in? I've heard they can rattle the bark off of a tree." 

Yutjaa frowned, considering the options. "Maybe we could find a suitable used one..."

Facebook Twitter Whatsapp

no answers